If you are selling a second home or a rental property, then you need to be aware of the changes in Capital Gains Tax (CGT).
If you are selling or have sold a UK residential property (including part interest in one) since April 2020, you may need to report this and pay Capital Gains Tax within 30 days of completion.
If the UK property you are selling is your main home and only used as your private residence them, then you are not required to report the sale.
To check if you are required to pay CGT go to WWW.GOV.UK