We’re looking for the right person to join our team, could it be you? We’re looking for a new Property Consultant to work with us.
What we’re looking for?
- Someone with excellent inter personal skills.
- An analytical mind and problem solving ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective communication written communications and also very important are good verbal and listening skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organizational skills.
- Computer skills, competence in using spreadsheets, word processing and e mail.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills.
The successful applicant will be required to work weekends (all day Saturday plus 4 hours Sunday) and must be flexible for 3 days during the week, so in total 4.5 days per week.
The role will be to help with the smooth running of the office and managing viewing and valuation requests that arise. You will also support the Directors and Lettings Manager in valuation, marketing, selling and renting of properties.
You will have quite a lot of duties within the office and also sales and rentals of properties.
We’re are looking for someone who will be a fantastic member of the team, who maintains confidentiality in their duties, who’s honest and trustworthy, who’s respectful, has cultural awareness and sensitivity, is flexible and has a great work ethic.
The salary will be £15,000 a year, to apply, or find out more please click here