THE NEWSLETTER OF ESTATE AGENTS BOLTON, THE PURPLE PROPERTY SHOP
Not long now and 2013 will soon be drawing to a close, it has been a very exciting year for Estate Agents Bolton as The Purple Property Shop have substantially increased our staff numbers, experienced record number of sales, opened a new branch in Bury and picked up another two customer excellence awards.
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS FOR THE YEAR
- Winner of two prestigious customer service awards:
- Customer Excellence Award at the Bolton and Bury Business Award
- Voted ‘Most Loved Estate Agent in the UK’ for the second year running.
- New Branch in Bury Opened in September 2013
- New members of staff appointed including:
- Kerry Riding – Lettings Co-ordinator
- Lily Anthony – Sales Property Consultant
- Record Numbers of Sales:
- We are seeing a much more positive outlook to the residential sales market with record number of sales every month.
- July 2013 saw our best month ever with more properties being sold in this month than in any other month in the past three years.
- In our third year of trading we sold more than double the amount of properties sold in our second year.
Undoubtedly the biggest news of the year was the early implementation of the help to buy scheme, allowing purchasers to procure properties with a deposit of just 5%. For further information please contact one of our sales consultants on 01204 598979.
RENTALS / MANAGEMENT
The rental market remains particularly buoyant with the vast majority of properties being tenanted within two weeks of marketing, and many within the first forty-eight hours.